Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Honest Scrap Award!

Thanks for the award Syd and Marissa!

Rules:


1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.


2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.


3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.


4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
 
1) I am prone to accidents! Not one day goes by that I don't hurt myself. It is rather annoying!
2) I love chinese food! Best stuff ever!
3) I love overcast, windy days! So nice.
4) I have moved over 16 times
5) I love playing fiddle music with my sister
6) I am dying to get my braces off!!!!
7) I have embarrassed myself many times by saying "yes ma'am" to guys and vice versa.
8) I used to be so scared about getting kidnapped that I would cry anytime I couldn't see my mom.
9) I was born in Illinois and have lived in 4 different states.
10) I am done with this award! Good thing too because I was having trouble coming up with stuff!
 
I am awarding: Macy @ Greenhorn Homestead   Antonia @ Outside into Life  Ashley @ Farmgirl at Home  Jo-Snazz @ jowithitsportfolio  Hannah Ruth @ Farmgirl in Flipflops

4 comments:

Antonia said...

Thank you a lot for the award! It's my first one!

Sarah said...

post pics of your new hair!!! And, why didn't you award me??!! I am so mad at you! ;) lol Actually, Sydney already awarded me.... What a great cousin! :P lol


Sarah

Elizabeth J. said...

I got this tag/award as well.=)

Kalani said...

Hi there!

We're pretty similar. I myself have moved well over 16 times, and currently I am moving out of Illinois, and I'm on my 4th state.

Do you think the movings over for you or do you think you still have some more moving to go?

I'm hoping my new southern Tennessee home will be more permanent as were hoping to get goats, chicken, and a horse in the future. I see you have some at your house...don't be surprised if I ask you some questions in the future:)

Kalani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Stephanie Lyn S. I am a Reformed Presbyterian who's goal in life is to glorify God. I enjoy many things like, blogging, reading, drawing, playing the violin, windy days, playing with my dog and training her, and the list goes on. I am homeschooled and love it! I have lived in 4 different states and currently live with my older sister, Sydney, and parents on a farm in the South. I am loving it! I hope you enjoy my blog!

Quotes

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot

My Blog List

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

visitors online

 

| Designed by Me