Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Simple Womans Day Book #3

For Today: September 23


Outside my Window: Cool, overcast day.
I am thinking about: The Beach! We are going next week!
I am thankful for: my family,
I am excited about: the greenhouse we just bought and about going to the beach.
From the learning rooms: math, science, speed reading, etc.
From the kitchen: cabbage soup (very good!).
I am wearing: capris, tank top, and sweatshirt
I am creating: a story for NaNoWriMo, and a post =).
I am going: nowhere today.
I am reading: War Psalms of the Prince of Peace.
I am hoping: that the goat won't bust out again and eat all the dog food! It is so annoying. I am also hoping it would stop raining!
I am hearing: the clock ticking...my sister talking.
Around the house: normal stuff.
One of my favorite things: my Bible, and my dog.
A few plans for the rest of the week: school, practice, chorus, visiting with my great aunt and great grandma. (BTW, she is 99!).
I accomplished since last week: re-organizing my room, cleaning up the yard, giving my dog a bath (she needed one!).
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you:






BTW, my sister and I got our hair cut and permed two weeks ago. I will post pictures soon. =)
Also, tell me if you are having trouble scrolling on my blog. My sister thinks she fixed the problem, so let me know!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

COOL! I am excited about the beach too!!! We are going to have SO much fun!!!! :D I like the pic! Yes, you better post pics of your hair!!!!


Sarah

Anonymous said...

I sure did fix it! (the scroll bar)

Antonia said...

No problems with the scroll thing anymore! ;)

~Miss Zara~ said...

I was wondering if you want to be penpals with me.
I have special needs and I suffer from a rare syndrome.
Please let me know
~Zara

Stephanie L.S. said...

Hi Miss Zara! I would love to penpals with you. I will write you soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Stephanie Lyn S. I am a Reformed Presbyterian who's goal in life is to glorify God. I enjoy many things like, blogging, reading, drawing, playing the violin, windy days, playing with my dog and training her, and the list goes on. I am homeschooled and love it! I have lived in 4 different states and currently live with my older sister, Sydney, and parents on a farm in the South. I am loving it! I hope you enjoy my blog!

Quotes

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot

My Blog List

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

visitors online

 

| Designed by Me