Thursday, December 3, 2009

Believe It Or Not....

I AM POSTING!

Hey Everyone,
My awesome friend Marissa (marissa-apeekintomylife.blogspot.com) is coming to stay two weeks with us! Yay!
When she gets here I am going to MAKE HER make ME catch up on my posting.lol

For a funny story go to my sister's blog: asouthernperspective.blogspot.com

Here are a few pictures for you:

Me with my wonderful dog Kimber
Syd and I (and my wonderful dog!!)


AHHH! I love Kimber
My Cousin Sarah and I (this was on Thanksgiving)
Another Thanksgiving Picture
Syd (my cousin),Me, Emily, and Sarah

Yes this is me! lol I was getting ready to jump
Hope you enjoyed this post!
Until Next Time,
Stephanie


OH! And to my new follower: Thanks SO much for following me! You're amazing =)

4 comments:

Marissa Kayann said...

Okay I'll make you post when I come =) lol.
I still can't believe I'm actually coming!!!! I'm busting with excitement though!
The just LOVE those pictures! We should have Syd take a TON of us when I come and get her in them too!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

--Marissa

Sarah said...

I LOVE that pic of you and Kimber!!! SO pretty!! And, I like the one of us in the grass.... it was cute. lol I was tired after eating all the Thanksgiving food. lol :P

Sarah

Nate said...

Just thought I'd say hey back :) I love your blog!

Sydney Leigh said...

I love the picture of you and Kimber when you are reading! You look so pretty there!

Sydney

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Stephanie Lyn S. I am a Reformed Presbyterian who's goal in life is to glorify God. I enjoy many things like, blogging, reading, drawing, playing the violin, windy days, playing with my dog and training her, and the list goes on. I am homeschooled and love it! I have lived in 4 different states and currently live with my older sister, Sydney, and parents on a farm in the South. I am loving it! I hope you enjoy my blog!

Quotes

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot

My Blog List

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

visitors online

 

| Designed by Me