Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blog Award

I have been awarded by Lauren and Sydney. Thank you!

THE LEMONADE AWARD: "The concept behind this award is that the blog creators have shown an uncanny knack for silver linings and making the best of bad situations (i.e., lemonade from lemons)."
Rules: Name ten blogs that reflect this silver linings philosophy..
I would like to award...
Sydney
Marissa
Lauren
Johanna
Rebecca
Megan
Mallory
Sarah
Stephanie Helbert
The Dahl Family

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Stephanie Lyn S. I am a Reformed Presbyterian who's goal in life is to glorify God. I enjoy many things like, blogging, reading, drawing, playing the violin, windy days, playing with my dog and training her, and the list goes on. I am homeschooled and love it! I have lived in 4 different states and currently live with my older sister, Sydney, and parents on a farm in the South. I am loving it! I hope you enjoy my blog!

Quotes

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot

My Blog List

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

visitors online

 

| Designed by Me